|Version 21 (modified by 22 months ago) ( diff ),|
- ListDevelopmentRequired: List of Required Development
- HowtoBugBuster: How to be a Good Bug Buster (beta-tester)
- HowtoCDBS: What is
- HowtoEFL: Development with EFL and tips & tricks
- HowtoGoodProgrammingTechniques: A list of programming techniques
- HowtoMirrors: How to make a Mirror for Elive
- HowtoSVN: How to use SVN
- HowtoTranslators: How to make Translations in Elive
- ExamplesEFL: Examples of Codes for EFL
- ExamplesEmodules: Examples of Codes for Emodules
- SummaryEFL: EINA
- ResumedC: Comments
On this website you can: comment in tickets/tasks, browse source code, modify source code (patch, features, bugfix, etc), edit the contents of the site, see the changes, the timeline/roadmap for the next stable version, and especially, collaborate with the remaining tasks for the next release.
NB: this website has been antiquated and replaced by Github (found at https://github.com/elive). However, this website contains many interesting articles that you should read before contributing to Elive.
If you are a translator, please read carefully our HowtoTranslators page that explains how to use your translator account, how to send your translations, tips & tricks, and especially some important points to know
Collaborators, code, and SVN access.
You need to read this: HowtoCollaborate
If you feel bored, you can take a look at our list of things required: ListDevelopmentRequired
We don't want to give free RW access to everybody on the SVN repository, for that, if you think that you can collaborate with things that are in the source, please ask on the forum or contact Thanatermesis at https://elivecd.org/contact
Please instead collaborate either with eltrans (for translations), or github (https://github.com/Elive). The SVN repository has been antiquated and the only reason it should be used is automatically by Eltrans.